Organizing Resources Continued!

 Back in April I blogged about getting my maths resources organized HERE
Well, this week, I FINALLY got to do my English Language Arts! Here in Australia, we also use the term 'English' for this area of teaching.

I am by no means new to the idea of labelling things. I am trying hard to recollect, but I think my earliest experience was when I was around 10 years old. My dad had just started using a 'computer' to do his designing on at work. It was a HUGE deal at the time. Imagine being able to create and print! It is probably where my fascination started. I had him make special name labels for all my pencils and school supplies. I had to measure the exact dimensions for each label, and create a little job sheet for him to take along to work. I even measured the sticky-tape (sello tape) to ensure that each label would fit nicely between the dimensions of a piece of tape, making it easy to secure my name to each object, nestled between a border of clear adhesive.

Hmmm ... much goin' on there, I am sure! Bwhahaha! The story really only serves to prove that my obsession delight in labelling and organizing things was inevitable. I have given up trying to fight the need.

So here are my newly-organized resources for all-things-ELA!


You can grab my labels, for both English and Maths by clicking the links to Google Drive, below. The Mathematics ones have been updated to include some requests. If you have any more requests, just leave me a message and I will add them to the set. I made them Mathematics as this covers both the US 'Math' and Australian 'Maths'. In the pink set, I included both 'ELA' and 'English'.
Mathematics

For Aussie readers, you can find the file boxes HERE at Officeworks. I have occasionally found them at Big W. 

If you would like to make your own set entirely, with different fonts and colours, check out this newly listed item in my TpT store!


Also,hope over to 'The Teaching Tribune' a collaborative blog I help out with, for more classroom organisational tips!

Thanks so much for stopping  by!

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين