Five for Friday!


I have been wanting to link up for 'Five for Friday' for a long time and I have finally made it!! I had a week full of random - so finding five random highlights was super easy! 

1. Cupcakes. Pretty miniature cupcakes. 4 friends chatting. Delish conversation, laughter and afternoon tea. Does it get any better?! My FAVE was the choc-mint! 

2. Lots of scrappy doodling this week! Meet 'Scrappy Jack'! 


3. My daughter is learning the piano at school. We She has been practicing at home this week and I think I might just be learning a few things as well! 


4. A new addition  to my "Kindergarten Writing Books". This one is PERFECT for the first weeks of Kinder and features scrappy little back-to-school supplies! I have revised the files so they no longer say "Kindergarten Writing Book" and now say "My Writing Book". If you have the bundle, you may want to re-download!

And if you have never seen these before, hurry this one if FREE for a while so you can try it out! You can also read about how to use them HERE

5. And this random post is reason enough to introduce you to the Scribble Kids Set 2!


Head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to find more great '5 for Friday' posts! 



المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين