Fish Frenzy - Trading for Tens



This adorable 'Fish Feeding Frenzy' game caught my eye this morning. My friend Tania, over at Mrs Poultney's Ponderings has listed it for FREE in her TpT store!

It caught my eye as I played something very similar with one of my targeted number groups yesterday at school, but I have to say, this one looks SO MUCH more fun!

Suffice it to say, I have printed copies of these boards and have them all ready for next week - thanks Tania!

It is so simple to prepare - just print the game boards (colour available also), add 2 dice and some MAB blocks. All set. The game itself is very straight-forward in its concept. Your little learners will stay focused on the central skill within the game, and still have lots of fun 'feeding their fish'. Perfect!


Head over to TpT to grab this fun game now, and please leave Tania some sweet feedback for sharing her hard work! 

Have a great day!

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين