Earth Day Freebie


Hi friends, how is your week unfolding?

I have to be honest, I have been sluggish for the last few weeks. I REALLY do not want to say 'can you believe it is almost April (I actually just typed March) ' ... but I just have to. Can you believe a quarter of the year is almost up?

I am still writing 2012 when I date things. Seriously. And in 2012, I wrote 2007 - All. Year. I have a 2011 calendar on the inside of my pantry door. 

I tell people that I just had a baby. My baby is now 2. That's OK I suppose, as he will always be my baby. 

Help! 

Anyhoo - it does seem to me, like I just made this Earth Day freebie, but alas, it was 12 months ago. 

 I shared last year (or maybe it was 2002, who knows?), and I cannot find it! It quite possible could have been a Facebook fan freebie. So HERE is the link to the file in google drive in case you would like it too!

Thanks for stopping by! 

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين