Time for a Spring Clean!


29-31 March (US Time).

It is time for a Spring Clean! Even if its Autumn here in Australia! 

I have to sadly admit that I like cleaning. Nothing like getting rid of the grime that can clutter your mind and spirit! I always feel so much more creative when I have clean and sparkly surrounds. I just need to find a few more hours in the day to get the cleaning done. Maybe if I cut down on my cups of tea...

I am joining a bunch of fabulous and dear blogging friends, in throwing a Spring Sale! Time to clean up and de-clutter your TpT wish list!

This week, I have had a spurt of motivation to 'Spring Clean' up some of the freebies I listed earlier in my TpT journey. They were looking a little tired. Click on the following images to find a Farm Babies Write (Cut and Paste) the Room and a little freebie for Easter! 




You may like to take advantage of the sale to grab a few of my most recent listings. The 'Spring Games Super Pack' is one of my new favourites. It has 20 literacy and math activities!


Here are a few photos to show you what is included:

Letter Substitution in cvc words....


Making equal groups to model multiplication....


Adding and Subtracting 5 in Flower Power ... 


Matching cvc, ccvc and cvcc words with pictures....


Sorting ee and ea words....


Identifying short and long vowel sounds.....

Reading 100 sight words...

Finding missing numbers in sequences....


And loads more!

I have also listed some new clipart sets to my Graphics Store, so head over to take a look at these!





I can't wait to empty my wish list and add some more to my cart from some of the amazing sellers on TpT. You can find a stack of them on the Linky that is over at Georgia Grown Kinders blog! Click on the image below to find the link-up!




Georgia Grown Kiddo's

Thanks so much for stopping by!

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين