Best Game Award at Uclan Games Jam 2016 .

'Sun Down' by Squad 9 Team scooped the award for 'Best Game' for the 2016 UCLan Games Jam
See the game here: click image to see Video in link :
















Yesterday was the culmination of 4 weeks worth of hard work. As some of you may know students took part in UCLan Game Design's Second Annual Game Jam.
They were tasked with creating a game from scratch. This game was the product of 4 weeks.
Well done to the whole team "SquadNine".
Team members include: Steph Russell, Daniel Nye, James Lodge, Jo Brannigan, Nic Jones, Marco Carmo, Monica Cole-Simonetta, Greg Roberts, Aaron Fitton and Ben Richardson.

Adam Mattis of Squad team 9 said,
"I used knowledge from all the resources I could. I used everything that I have learned from my time in game development study and I had a lot of fun.

I worked long, late and hard as a part of an excellent group and team of friends that I'd happily work with again and because of that, because of the hard working attitude that we all showed, we did it and we won. We have the very first trophy made for the competition too.
Here's a photo of us with the trophy. I'll be sure to put up some of my interview videos and more pictures soon too.
Thank you to the whole team "SquadNine" and our tutors/judges for making this such a brilliant
experience."

Adam Mattis talks about the making of 'Sun Down ' alongside his team during the BA(Hons) Games Design Course Games Jam.

Click image to see Video in link :
















المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مشاهده فيلم مثير جدا ايطالي للكبار فقط +21 كامل بدون حذف مقاطع ساخنه اون لاين مترجم

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء الساخن six والاثارة فيلم 30Beats للكبار فقط مباشرة اون لاين

مشاهدة فيلم الاغراء و الاثاره الساخن جدا للكبار فقط +30 Paprika اون لاين